Rules for attending screenings for guests
RULES FOR ATTENDING SCREENINGS AND OBTAINING TICKETS FOR SCREENINGS OF THE 42ND MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FOR THE ACCREDITED GUESTS AND PARTICIPANTS
Dear Guests and Participants of the 42nd MIFF!
Due to the restrictions connected with the spread of COVID-19, as well as due to the recommendations of the Federal Service for the Oversight of the Consumer Rights Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor), the Festival has been required to limit the number of seats in cinema halls and to introduce new rules for visiting Festival venues and attending screenings. We would like to ask you to be understanding about the new seating arrangements in the cinema halls.
All guests are required to comply with the sanitary and epidemiological recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor and to be responsible fo providing themselves with all the necessary protective equipment. Guests are required to wear masks and gloves across the entire area of the Oktyabr cinema center, as well as at all other Festival venues. Visitors without personal protective equipment will not be admitted to the film theaters.
The rules for attending film screenings:
- Reserve your ticket through your personal account on the 42nd MIFF website (http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru) in the “Tickets for Accredited Persons” tab or get it from the Ticket Service (its working hours are listed on the website).
- After you make the reservation, the information about the ticket will be automatically linked to your accreditation. You do not need to print out your ticket.
- At the entrance to the film theater, your accreditation badge is scanned for ticket information.
- You may enter the film theater no earlier than 30 minutes before showtime.
- Having entered the film theater, you must procede immediately to the proper cinema hall and take your seat.
- After the screenings, all cinema halls will be exited directly to the street (and not to the film theater foyer).
Please note that:
- Tickets are available for reservation one day before the screening and on the day of the screening for films, whose showtimes do not overlap;
- The time when reservation opens and the number of tickets per day depend on your accreditation category:
|Accreditation category||Start time of reservation for the next day’s screenings in the personal account||Number of tickets per day|
|PARTICIPANT OF THE RUSSIAN PROGRAM||12.00||1|
- Each guest and participant of the Festival can receive only one ticket to a particular screening of a particular film;
- Tickets for the repeat screening of the film, if it is shown several times during the Festival, are not issued;
- You can return the ticket 2 hours before showtime in your personal account or in the Ticket Service;
- If you are late for the start of the screening, your ticket will be annuled;
- Guests and participants lose the opportunity to attend the Festival screenings if they reserve tickets, but do not make use of them three times. From this moment on, it will no longer be possibile to reserve tickets in the personal account;
- Transfer of your accreditation to other persons is prohibited.
Ticket office at the «Oktyabr» cinema. Operating Hours.